Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Willow Grange’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Willow Grange Ltd, Willow Grange Farm, Ely Road, Chittering, Cambridge CB25 9PL. Our company registration number is 7132815. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We use Google Analytics cookies to store information about your actions on our website to improve our website usability.
- In addition, we also use standard session cookies to store information about your shopping cart, orders placed and customer account.
Remember that you can disable cookies from your web browser settings, but please consider this can cause the website to not function properly.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just Browse our catalogue, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Order’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
We accept Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard and Maestro and take payment using SagePay.
In the event that any items are out of stock we will not charge for them and they will not be placed on back order.
We will endeavor to call or email you on the contact details you provide to let you know which items from your order are out of stock and how you would like to proceed. We will offer an alternative or notify you when it is in stock, as per your instruction.
When goods are returned to us they must be in 'as new' condition, in full packs, etc.
Unauthorised goods will not be accepted. Authorisation of returns must be requested, along with the issue of a valid Query Reference Number prior to the return of goods.
If goods are to be returned, you will be advised of the best method of return upon issue of a Query Reference Number. We advise the enclosing of proof of purchase as well as your full personal details.
If returning goods using standard Post, we advise you obtain a certificate of posting from your Post Office or courier. Regretfully we cannot be held responsible for goods whilst in transit.
In all cases, where letters and/or parcels are sent via the Post Office or any other agency, the Post Office or said agency act for the sender and any late or non-delivery is the responsibility of the sender.
We recognise that you have a right to cancel your Order with us, in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 ("the Regulations"). The period allowed by law to exercise that right is 7 working days. Please refer to Notice of Cancellation for details of how you cancel your order.
Goods must be returned at the Customer's expense as soon as possible, unused and in the original undamaged packaging and we reserve the right to have the goods inspected by a technician prior to replacement or refund of the goods. Goods are returned to us at the Customer's risk.
In the unlikely event that your Order is visibly damaged on delivery, please refuse acceptance of the delivery if possible. Otherwise, please contact us immediately on 01353 649573 or email us on email@example.com to be issued with a Query Reference Number. We shall have no liability to you unless you notify us within 5 working days of the delivery of your Order.
We regret that only the provision of a valid Query Reference Number constitutes notice to Willow Grange Ltd.